now Booking Currently booking Edmonton Portrait sessions for 2018!
Things to Remember My photography sessions are happy, carefree & romantic with a little splash of adventure mixed in. My best advice is don’t be nervous & trust
that your images will
turn out beautifully!
Collection one 2 hours of photography
with Beth
a 20 page 10x10 boutique album
an online gallery with
hi-res files available
via digital download
Collection two 1 hour of photography
with Beth
a 20 page 10x10 boutique album
an online gallery with
hi-res files available
via digital download
Collection three 45 minutes of photography
with Beth
an online gallery with
hi-res files available
via digital download
Additional Products Heirloom Albums 40 page 12x12 $1800
40 page 10x10 $1300
add an additional 10 pages $180 Boutique Albums 20 page 12x12 $700
20 page 10x10 $600
add an additional 10 pages $125 Gallery Canvas 16x20 $395
16x24 $440
20x30 $575
24x30 $650
24x36 $750
Thank You Cards 25 4x6 flat cards with envelopes $150
5 additional cards with envelopes $20
Storage USB USB backup of images $100 Additional products can be purchased directly
via the online gallery
5% GST is applied to all products & collections


Expect to cuddle and laugh a whole lot. Mostly with each other (I won’t make you cuddle with me). Also expect to hear some really bad jokes to make you laugh. Sometimes it gets a little inappropriate (sorrynotsorry).  And you’re going to nose wrestle. It’s way more fun than it sounds and it creates a whole lot of photo magic. Seriously.

While my photos mostly look natural and unposed, they really aren’t! I pose and guide you in almost all of the portraits. Sometimes what I ask you to do will feel ridiculous. Sometimes you’re going to feel like a pretzel. I’m going to tell you where to put your hands and where to kiss (forehead kisses rule!), but in the end it will look and feel natural.

I expect for you to be a little adventurous and be willing climb, hike and scramble over things to get great backgrounds. You can expect for me to walk through rivers, wade in icy mountain lakes, cling to the side of mountains, and freeze my fingers off to get great photos of you. There’s some give and take!

A contract is required to book a portrait session (boring, but important!).  The contract is completed online (super easy!).

A retainer is required to complete the booking process. The retainer is 30% off the total package. The remaining 70% is due 2 days before the session date.

Payments can be made via credit card or e-mail money transfer (my favourite). I do online invoices. So it’s easy (there’s a trend here!).

Each collection comes with an online gallery that you can share with family and friends. You are able to download your hi-res files from this gallery and if you give your PIN, your friends and family can download their own copies as well! I want people to have access to your photos. You can also order prints, metal prints & canvasses from the online gallery. The hi-res files are large enough for you to be able to print at least a 30x40" image, and likely even larger. Can you say life-size cutouts???

Sneak peeks are usually posted to Instagram within a few days of your session for you to show off to the world and brag about how amazing your day was. You don't need to have an Instagram account to view them either. Check out my Instagram account at

No matter what the weather, we will do your portraits outside. I'm not afraid of snow and wind and ice. I have blankets to help keep you warm, I stock umbrellas to keep the rain off and we'll hide behind things to block the wind a little. I just feel that indoor photos don't compare to the beauty of photographing outside and I want to give you my best. We will reschedule the session rather than shoot inside. If it's colder than -15C chances are we will reschedule. I can handle the cold and it doesn't matter if my skin turns purple and my nose runs everywhere, but I'm not being photographed. Trust me, you really won't look happy if you are a human popsicle for your session. 

When you book your session, you want to make every minute count. The more time we have together, the more amazing photos I can take. So if you show up more than 15 minutes late for your session, I won't wait for you. I just can't. And you'll forfeit your retainer. So please, please be on time. I'll even be early, but all I ask is that you are on time. If you have to set yourself an alarm an hour early to be on time, do it. If you're less than 15 minutes late, I'll wait for you and we will shoot for the remaining amount of time for your session. So what's the lesson to be learned here? Be on time for your session and all will be awesome!